Independent Beer and Cider
NOV 25th 2023 12 - 7 PM
With our biggest line-up to date, Williamstown Beer & Cider Festival will showcase more than 100 beers and ciders from over 20 independent breweries and cideries complemented by a stack of entertainment and FREE activities for the kids – Williamstown Beer and Cider Festival is set to provide a whole lot of good times on tap yet again!
12 - 12.45 . - Tim and Caitlan Rizzoli ( The Voice Generations Winners)
1.00 - 1.45 Lucas Miller
2.00 - 2.45 Taylor Sheridan
3.00 - 3.45 pm - Ben Hynes and Band
4.30 - 6.45 pm - Michelle, Cappy and Leanne
Proudly Supporting Our Community
We continue to support our community and have now raised in excess of $15k for our partner charities.
We have supported the following Community Groups:
-Williamstown Juniors Football Club
-Williamstown Lacrosse Club
-Hobsons Bay Community Fund
-Williamstown Sea Scouts
-Williamstown Soccer Club
-#ForDylan Fund Raiser
-Westgate Basketball Association
-Brash AT Wheelathon
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does my ticket include?
-Entry to the Williamstown Heritage Beer and Cider Festival
-Take home souvenir beer glass (Adult Tickets Only, single-use cups may be substituted due to COVID restrictions)
-Interaction and access to some of the best independent brewers and cider makers around
-Live music and FREE family activities
2. Do children need a ticket? Children under 18 require a ticket however there is no charge for children's tickets
3. Do I need to print my Ticket? You can present your ticket email on your Phone for scanning or you can bring a paper copy
4. Is there an ATM? No, the nearest ATM is located at the Customs House Hotel approx 300m from the event. Purchases can be made via EFTPOS and credit card terminal at the event ticket office.
5. How do I purchase Food and Beverages at the event? Vendors accept cash, EFTPOS or credit card payments.
6. Are baby change facilities available? Yes, a baby change facility is available
7. Is the festival Wheel Chair accessible? Yes, Seaworks is wheelchair accessible and has disability bathroom facilities
8. Will there be live music? Yes, there will be live bands performing on the Main Stage!
9. Is there parking available at Seaworks? There is no parking available at the Venue. There is free parking available on Ann Street and paid parking on Nelson Place.
10. What is the closest train station? Williamstown Beach train station is a level 5-10 min (600m) walk to Seaworks
11. What time does the event open and close? Open 12:00 pm Close 7pm Last drinks 6:45 pm
12. Will there be Vegetarian and Vegan Food options? Yes there will be options for both
13. Are Dogs Allowed? Unfortunately, we don't think it is safe for furry friends as there are so many human feet stomping around.
We know it's hard to get away so why not bring the kids with you and they can have fun too in our activity and games area whilst you relax! They can try Giant Jenga to Connect 4 and Table Soccer which will be available on the day!
As it's a festival is a licensed event, please make ensure you accompany your children at all times. Children under 18 years of age require a ticket, however tickets for children are free.