Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does my ticket include?
Entry to the Williamstown Heritage Beer and Cider Festival
Take home souvenir beer glass (Adult Tickets Only)Interaction and access to some of the best independent brewers and cider makers around
Live music and FREE family activities
2. Do children need a ticket? Children under 18 require a ticket however there is no charge for children's tickets
3. Do I need to print my Ticket? You can present your ticket email on your Phone for scanning or you can bring a paper copy
4. Is there an ATM? No, the nearest ATM is located at customs House Hotel approx 300m from the event. Purchases can be made via EFTPOS and credit card terminal at the event ticket office.
5. How do I purchase Food and Beverages at the event? Willy Coins (Event Tokens) are accepted by all event vendors. Save time and purchase Willy coins online or purchase them at the event ticket office or from roving sellers.
6. Are baby change facilities available? Yes, Baby change facility is available
7. Is the festival Wheel Chair accessible? Yes, Seaworks is wheelchair accessible and has disability bathroom facilities
8. Will there be live Music? Yes, there will be 4 Bands on the Main Stage plus a DJ!
9. Is there parking available at Seaworks? There is no parking available at the Venue. There is free parking available in Ann Street and paid parking on Nelson Place.
10. What is the closest train station? Williamstown Beach train station is a level 600m walk from Seaworks
11. What time does the event open and close? Open 12:00 pm Close 8 pm Last drinks 7:45 pm
12. Will there be Vegetarian and Vegan Food options? Yes there will be options for both
13. Are Dogs Allowed? Unfortunately, we don't think it is safe for furry friends as there are so many human feet stomping around.